Welcome to Respect my Six
A Socially responsible COVID-19 Tee Shirt Company
We are SudsDuds, a custom printing garment company, and we have added these new lines of designs dedicated to reminding people about the importance of proper social or physical distancing and praise for Essential workers.
respectmysix.com | respectmy6.com
Respect my Six
The World Health Organization along with EVERY country in the world have mandated that people remain apart to help combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The recommendation is 2 meters or approximately 6 feet.
Respect My Six was born on the fact that many people don't "Respect My 6" and may need a gentle reminder. Possibly they don't understand how far six feet actually is. Our garments will help to educate those in need.
We understand the seriousness of this pandemic, and in no way are undermining the importance of this recommendation. We just want give people a reason to smile during this dark time.
We also understand that some may be offended by our business model. Rest assured we thought of that. Here is what we came up with...
- First and fore-most we are donating a significant portion of our profits to a worthy organization. (see our COVID-19 page HERE )
- We are working! We are not receiving any social assistance. By remaining at work we are helping to reduce the load on our government's un-employment assistance.
- We are buying. We are buying products, thus helping the supply chain to remain working so they too can remain off the assistance and help lessen the load to our country's finances.
- We are almost completely isolated. Our operation is 100% on-line. We only leave our facilities to visit the post office. This also helps with Social distancing and isolation.
- We are helping the economy, paying taxes, and spending.
If you are offended, we sincerely apologize.
If you understand what we are doing and why we felt a need to start this business we thank you.
Either way, feel free to use the form below to send us a comment. We welcome feed back from everyone.
Please browse our selections... place your orders... but most importantly as you head out into your neighbourhoods...
"Respect the Six" of anyone you pass.
If you see an Esential worker, say "Thanks". They deserve the praise.
Thanks, stay well, and be safe.